Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 03-04-2024, 04:35 AM   #1
cndane
cndane began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Images missing after conversion from chm

Hello all

I have trouble in converting books from chm format. So far the text works fine, but there are no images in the resulting epub. I tried some other target formats too, with no avail.

I used default conversion settings (except base font size and smarten punctuation). The images are jpegs and gifs.
Is there a setting I am missing to include the images in the book?

As a workaround I turned debugging on, copied the images folder from input/debug_dump folder to structure folder and imported structure.zip to calibre. When I converted it to epub, the book was ok.

calibre 6.29, macOS 12.7.3.
cndane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 08:39 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=186697
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote