Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-08-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
Helen Smith
Zealot
Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Three Sisters - New Cozy Mystery

My new cozy mystery, Three Sisters, has just gone live in the kindle store at Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.

It's set in London on bonfire night and features amateur sleuth Emily Castles.

It's the first in a new series.

If you'd like to hear me read an excerpt from it please go to my blog: http://helensmithblog.blogspot.com

Thanks for checking it out.

Last edited by Helen Smith; 01-07-2015 at 11:34 AM.
Helen Smith is offline   Reply With Quote