Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 09-26-2009, 07:58 PM   #1
Marco Antonio
Marco Antonio began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Re: The Lost Symbol [Spoiler]

Does someone know how in "The Lost Symbol" the CIA got the video of Masonic rituals and learned about Mal'akh's intention to release it to news organizations around the world?
Marco Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 08:13 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Don't know but I can tell you this: I'm about a third of the way through the book and went to the US Capitol today to take a look at the Rotunda. And while there, I asked every guard I could find where SBB was and they all assured me there was no such place.

Also, when you cross the Anacostia River you are not yet in Maryland; you're still in the District.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #3
Marco Antonio
Marco Antonio began at the beginning.

Device: none
Here's another question (spoiler).
How did Mal'akh know where the stone pyramid was hidden? Warren Bellamy was supposed to be the only person who knew the secret hiding place. I thought he even kept it a secret from Peter Solomon.
Marco Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:18 AM   #4
mikelvdb
Enthusiast
mikelvdb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mikelvdb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mikelvdb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: cybook gen3, cybook opus, sony prs-350, sony prs-t1
Here is another question:

Why so much trouble (pyramids, coded messages...) to refer eventually to the Holy Bible ?

quote:
a Masonic pyramid containing a code that unlocks an ancient secret to "unfathomable power."

Last edited by mikelvdb; 09-30-2009 at 07:32 AM.
mikelvdb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lost symbol, question