Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-30-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
jumpjack
jumpjack began at the beginning.

Device: none
EZPdf always crash without WiFi

Why does EzPdf always crash if I start it and there's no wifi around?!?
How can I avoid this?
jumpjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
I have ezPDF Pro for a few years now and have never had that issue. What version are you using? Also where did you download it from?

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2012, 03:50 PM   #3
jumpjack
jumpjack began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I have ezPDF Pro for a few years now and have never had that issue. What version are you using? Also where did you download it from?

=X=
It's a "free" version downloaded from "somewhere" for testing... and currently I'm glad I didn't waste my money for it!
But I'd like to spend them if if I was sure it works fine. Or maybe I should look for something different? I "just" need a PDF reader with dictionary support, page curling and annotations...
jumpjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:30 PM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpjack View Post
It's a "free" version downloaded from "somewhere" for testing... and currently I'm glad I didn't waste my money for it!
But I'd like to spend them if if I was sure it works fine. Or maybe I should look for something different? I "just" need a PDF reader with dictionary support, page curling and annotations...
Odd you're having that problem. If you downloaded the app from the market you can fire off an email to the developers and let them know their app is crashing. The devs are pretty responsive and are one of the most active developers I've come across.

ezPDF reader is the only reader that has all of your requirements and they are constantly improving the app. At the time I purchased the app it there was only one product, no free-bee at $1. It was okay at the time but I much preferred ReliGo. Today I think ezPDF is a better reader.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote