Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-05-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
iRiver Story Touch Edition

According to the Engadget article this image showed up on a fan site along with this other one

I find the inclusion of what looks like aIrex style Flipbar very interesting. Earlier today a link in the Irex forum to a news article about the new "Irx Innovations" had this comment

Quote:
IRX Innovations already signed an agreement with a Korean technology company,
I wondered when i read it if it was samsung or iriver or their new joint venture.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:13 PM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

from the fan site http://bbs.iriverfans.com/viewthread...extra=page%3D1

a click on cover and full 360 rotation...
Advert
Old 08-05-2010, 05:28 PM   #3
Dulin's Books
Wizard

according to a translation of the fan site page they are running a contest of sorts to receive evaluation units in the middle of this month.