Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-28-2024, 03:11 AM   #1126
tony.bullet
tony.bullet began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
PMs sent.

Thanks for the clarification on the model number!
Thank you for your PM.
Can I create a new sdcard? Because there's no sdcard inside the slot
tony.bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 05:22 AM   #1127
meliori
meliori began at the beginning.

Device: Clara HD
Hi, I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N249 Clara HD. Thank you.
meliori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 01:50 PM   #1128
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony.bullet View Post
Thank you for your PM.
Can I create a new sdcard? Because there's no sdcard inside the slot
Yes. That is actually my recommendation since the original µSD card is often the cause of the issue due to hardware failures or write life being exceeded.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 05:28 AM   #1129
WhiiskeyTango
WhiiskeyTango began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hi! Could I please get the image for the Kobo Aura E2 (N236)
Thanks!
WhiiskeyTango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 07:25 AM   #1130
Kadsek
Kadsek began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 2
Hello, first off all, thank you for this rich site and the efforts made. So, I'm looking for a disk image for a Kobo Aura 2 (the 7th character of the serial number is 2). Thank you beforehand.
Kadsek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 02:09 PM   #1131
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PMs sent
Old 03-29-2024, 02:39 PM   #1132
tonet_street
tonet_street began at the beginning.

Hi, I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N249 Clara HD. Thank you very much!
tonet_street is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 02:44 PM   #1133
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonet_street View Post
Hi, I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N249 Clara HD. Thank you very much!
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post in this thread to let us know.
Old 03-29-2024, 07:18 PM   #1134
tonet_street
tonet_street began at the beginning.

Thank you for your message! I've just got the access for the PMs!

You can send me the PM with the links for the firmware image for a Kobo N249 Clara HD whenever you can.

Thank you very much!
tonet_street is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 07:45 PM   #1135
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 03-30-2024, 01:51 AM   #1136
Kadsek
Kadsek began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
PMs sent
Hello, unless I am mistaken, I have not received a message from you. Indeed, I am desperately looking for a disk image for a Kobi Aura 2 e-reader. Thank you in advance for your help. Best regards.
Kadsek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 11:27 AM   #1137
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadsek View Post
Hello, unless I am mistaken, I have not received a message from you. Indeed, I am desperately looking for a disk image for a Kobi Aura 2 e-reader. Thank you in advance for your help. Best regards.
I've resent the PM.
Old 03-31-2024, 01:51 AM   #1138
crazzarc
crazzarc began at the beginning.

Hello DNSB,

Can I request a diskimage for a Kobo N249 Clara HD please?

Cheers.
crazzarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 01:54 AM   #1139
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old 03-31-2024, 07:16 AM   #1140
Jugeh
Jugeh began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Hello, I need a firmware image for my Kobo Glo N613 please.
Thank you very much!
Jugeh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firmware requests