Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: What is the highest level of education that you currently possess?
Less than high school (includes current students) 6 3.00%
High school diploma or equivalent 9 4.50%
I'm currently in a business/trade/technical school or 2-yr. college 2 1.00%
Completed business/trade/technical school or 2-yr. college 13 6.50%
I'm currently a college student (or took some but didn't finish) 19 9.50%
Bachelor's degree or equivalent 4-yr. degree 65 32.50%
I'm currently in graduate school or other post-graduate professional program 9 4.50%
Graduate degree 77 38.50%
Voters: 200. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2010, 01:43 AM   #46
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
I'm am a high school dropout with a GED.
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 02:00 AM   #47
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
D'oh.

I didn't even notice the date!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2010, 02:00 AM   #48
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
I'm am a high school dropout with a GED.
Ginger Edged Donga??
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 02:14 AM   #49
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
General Education Diploma.
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 02:24 AM   #50
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Not sure how to translate my degree to an international one, as I finished college (which, here, is different from university), before the Bachelor was introduced. But, I believe I would have had a bachelor's degree...

Did a checkup on wiki: I'd be a Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2010, 08:29 AM   #51
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
I've got a Bachelors in Computers and Information Science. Which makes dangerous enough that I should leave it to the experts and not smart enough to know better.

As a side note - wow there are some fairly well educated people running around here. So much for trying to dispel the geek with their head in a book stereotype.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 08:59 AM   #52
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Ginger Edged Donga??

Love the reply.
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:13 AM   #53
tdmsu
Enthusiast
tdmsu began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova2
My BAs are in History and Anthropology, and my MA is in Teaching.

I'm currently working on my National Board Certification in Teaching... this allows me to more fully delve into my practice and offers some renumeration as well.
tdmsu is offline   Reply With Quote