Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-07-2012, 11:12 AM   #1
andyreader
andyreader began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
hi,I recommend a reader app(ShareReader) for readers.

ShareReader(for iPhone iPod touch) and ShareReader HD(for iPad) are Reader app I developed.
ShareReader link:http://itunes.apple.com/app/id492105001
ShareReader HD link:http://itunes.apple.com/app/id489504063

Description:

ShareReader support 20 kinds of file formats: epub, txt, chm, pdf, zip, cbz, rar,cbr, doc,docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pages,numbers, key, rtf, html, htm, basically including the major file formats, especially providing optimized reading experience for epub, txt, chm , files and more auxiliary functions for office documents, iWork documents, rtf, and web page.

8 ways of sharing books or content:

1.Email Sharing: you could mail books or content to friends, and he could then open the attachment and read with ShareReader.
2. Nearby Sharing: You could share through Bluetooth with friends around.
3. Social Network Sharing:you could share reading content via iMessage,email, Facebook,Twitter,Sina Weibo,QQ Weibo.

File Transfer Methods:

1.Synchronize files via itunes.
2. Upload files through a browser.
3.Copy books to ShareReader with Near Field Sharing.
4.You open files in mails and other applications with ShareReader and they will then be stored inside.

Category Management:

1.You can put books into different categories, and edit, delete, add contents.
2. After adding a new category, you can choose to encrypt. Books would only be opened by entering a password.
3. You can resort the books according to title, format, author and category.

Auxiliary Reading Functions:

Copy: you can copy selected content and then paste where needed.
Highlight: you can highlight any part you like.
Bookmark: for a particular bookpage, you can add bookmarks.
Dictionary: the word is given a more detailed explanation, includingpronunciation,antonyms and sample sentences.
Full-text search: you can search with key words and phrases in the entire book.
Background setting: you can adjust the screen brightnessand choose reading background out of six types: white, light yellow, Pea Green, Fresh,Elegant,Night.
Text Coding:We offer different coding formats for txt and chm coding problems. ShareReader can automatically recognize text encoding.
Set font size: You can freely adjust the font size to make reading more comfortable.
Set the font style: All System fonts styles support. And You can upload ttf or ttc format custom font files what you like.

Page Navigation:

You can locate the reading page through catalog, notes, bookmarks, previous and after page, page top and bottom, search, and slide progress bar.Example, according to your bookmarks on the first page Jump to page 10,page up and down at this time is 9, 11, is the first page previous page. ,

ShareReader is a reading tool featuring the sharing spirit. Our motivation is to allow you to enjoy reading and share with other people. We encourage you to share knowledge, feelings and fun with your relatives, friends, and more people care about you while enjoying reading. With your support, we'll continuously work on improving your reading and sharing experience.With your support, we will continue efforts to improve the reading experience, to share experiences.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0197.PNG
Views:	275
Size:	397.4 KB
ID:	84978  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-08-2012 at 02:15 PM.
andyreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:06 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
You are welcome to build a page in our wiki for your product.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #3
andyreader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
You are welcome to build a page in our wiki for your product.

Dale
ok,thanks.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #4
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
It does not have landscape mode.

And due iPad size, it would have at least two column mode in landscape as it has iBooks. It would be a great thing that it would have two columns in portrait.

If you need a base product to work with, i2reader was the best ebook reader, but it is not updated an has a lot of formating text bugs for non English books
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 02:55 PM   #5
Sylver
Addict
Sylver began at the beginning.

Device: The Nook, iPad
Welcome. Would love to try out. Was wondering if the dictionary look up function works with customized dictionary (for instance, an English-Chinese dictionary).
Sylver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:45 PM   #6
andyreader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
Welcome. Would love to try out. Was wondering if the dictionary look up function works with customized dictionary (for instance, an English-Chinese dictionary).
ShareReader will support customized dictionary,thanks.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:49 PM   #7
andyreader

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
It does not have landscape mode.

And due iPad size, it would have at least two column mode in landscape as it has iBooks. It would be a great thing that it would have two columns in portrait.

If you need a base product to work with, i2reader was the best ebook reader, but it is not updated an has a lot of formating text bugs for non English books
ShareReader will support landscape mode,maybe by the end of April.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:49 AM   #8
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
For the prize it has, I've purchased it.

The things that works, work very well, but it could have a lot of more options to be a first class ebook reader.

Apart from column mode, you need to add some paragraph format options: interline, first line indent (currently, if epub style does not have one line paragraph separation it does not indent first line -European mode books), margins... Surely you are using now some internal program variables to control that. It would be as easy as read the values from storage and add one screen or two to configure them. Another superior ebook reader (abandoned by authors) to base in is Stanza. If you mix i2reader options (mostly theme and columns) with Stanza ones you will made a very great product.

At this stage, it is only one (more) ebook reader.

Sorry by my crispy words, but as a user I'm a little bit tired to test and use "another app that does same things other applications do" and nobody innovates.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 07:26 AM   #9
andyreader

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
For the prize it has, I've purchased it.

The things that works, work very well, but it could have a lot of more options to be a first class ebook reader.

Apart from column mode, you need to add some paragraph format options: interline, first line indent (currently, if epub style does not have one line paragraph separation it does not indent first line -European mode books), margins... Surely you are using now some internal program variables to control that. It would be as easy as read the values from storage and add one screen or two to configure them. Another superior ebook reader (abandoned by authors) to base in is Stanza. If you mix i2reader options (mostly theme and columns) with Stanza ones you will made a very great product.

At this stage, it is only one (more) ebook reader.

Sorry by my crispy words, but as a user I'm a little bit tired to test and use "another app that does same things other applications do" and nobody innovates.
Thanks for your suggestion and support.
I will continue to improve it at next version.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:44 AM   #10
superdigua
superdigua began at the beginning.

Hi andyreader,

I just purchased one. It's very nice.

One issue: for .htm file type, "UTF-8" is not supported very well, could you please improve it?

(Unicode and "UTF-8 + BOM" works well.)
superdigua is offline   Reply With Quote