Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-21-2010, 06:49 AM   #1
Mikael le Fou
Enthusiast
Mikael le Fou began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS 505
Smile Hello from France ! (et oui encore...)

Just bought a pretty Sony Prs 505 my first ebook

I'm a french postman working in the suburb of Paris (not really like this )

I wish to read book in english.

Et voila...
Mikael le Fou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:24 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Bonjour Mikael and welcome to MobileRead. I've had a Sony 505 for over two years and really like it. Also, be sure and visit out French Language forum here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=160

Bonjour et bienvenue à Mikael MobileRead. J'ai eu un Sony 505 pour plus de deux ans et l'aime vraiment. Aussi, ne manquez pas de visiter le forum sur la langue française ici
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=160
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:29 AM   #3
zaidshaban
zaidshaban will become famous soon enoughzaidshaban will become famous soon enoughzaidshaban will become famous soon enoughzaidshaban will become famous soon enoughzaidshaban will become famous soon enoughzaidshaban will become famous soon enoughzaidshaban will become famous soon enough

Device: SONY PRS-600
Hello Mikael and welcom to Mobileread Below is a Quote by one great member it helped me a lot at the beggining

Last edited by zaidshaban; 03-21-2010 at 08:35 AM. Reason: wrong msg
zaidshaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:30 AM   #4
zaidshaban
zaidshaban will become famous soon enoughzaidshaban will become famous soon enoughzaidshaban will become famous soon enoughzaidshaban will become famous soon enoughzaidshaban will become famous soon enoughzaidshaban will become famous soon enoughzaidshaban will become famous soon enough

Did you know that MR has free ebooks? They have been beautifully handcrafted by some very dedicated MR members. (I believe that they are better formatted than Google books.)

BBeB (Sony lrf format) and ePub format

Check out these free ebook sites

feedbooks.com
manybooks.net

Free and for purchase ebooks

smashwords.com
baen.com
Plus Baen has a great free library

You can even explore using Calibre and Kovid, the creator, frequents the forums here. We even have a dedicated Calibre forum.

Have fun exploring the forums and ask if you have any questions.[/QUOTE]
Old 03-21-2010, 08:32 AM   #5
zaidshaban

enjoy reading and have a nice day

Last edited by zaidshaban; 03-21-2010 at 08:33 AM. Reason: wrong msg
Old 03-21-2010, 09:43 AM   #6
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Salut Mikael: That 505 is a fine little reader. You will have no trouble finding good English novels to read on it. My own postman here in Menton, France (a friend called Gil) is also learning English and calls by my house to practice. He's not at your stage, though. He still will not tackle an English language book. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:31 PM   #7
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello and welcome to MR!!!

Congrats on the PRS 505.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:16 PM   #8
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Cool Bienvenue

et si tu veux en savoir plus , suis les annonces des apéros et le fil "voir des liseuse près de chez vous" : on organise régulièrement des rencontres à Paris entre amateurs de liseuse...
Et n'oublie pas que tous les grands classiques français sont disponibles sur FeedBooks ou Gutemberg ou Gallica (formats plus hésitants) en plus de la littérature en anglais...
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:52 PM   #9
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Mikael

zaidshaban has already posted some great sites and cassidym has mentioned the Forum Français.

Also, Deneb a commencé ici ..Les Auteurs membres de Mobilread

I have had my sony 505 for over a year and love it. Enjoy the forums and ask if you want to learn anything.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:45 PM   #10
Mikael le Fou
Enthusiast
Mikael le Fou began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS 505
Thumbs up

Thank you all for your kindness and information.

I will use the french forum and probably massively lurk elsewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Salut Mikael: That 505 is a fine little reader. You will have no trouble finding good English novels to read on it.
I can read english but the laziness always win right now.
Mikael le Fou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:21 AM   #11
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
***I can read english but the laziness always win right now***

I pop into the French forums here from time to time Mikael. There are some good recommendations there for ebooks in French. Must admit, I suffer from laziness, too. I speak and must read French all day; when I want to relax, though, it's always with a book in English -- reading novels in French is too much like classwork. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:22 AM   #12
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Click image for larger version

Name:	077.gif
Views:	276
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	48549 Mikael, and welcome to the forum.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:40 PM   #13
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi Mikael and welcome to MR
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote