Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-26-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
cpalit
cpalit began at the beginning.

Device: Pi2
problem in e pub conversion

I use Pi2 of Infebeam. In it I am unable to read PDF e-books written in Bengali Language. I cannot enlarge the pages sufficiently to make it readable. So I was trying to convert a PDF e-book ( in Bengali language) into e Pub format using Calibre eBook management software. But after the conversion I found that every page is converted with some extra space (almost like another blank page on the right side of the work). As a result I am unable to enlarge the size of the font in my device.
Therefore, can anyone suggest what will be the process to achieve the goal.How can I remove the extra space?
cpalit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:33 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
One option is to try a PDF to small-screen PDF converter. For example k2toPDF: KINDLE TO PDF OPT. There are others in the PDF Forum.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-27-2012, 05:01 AM   #3
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
You might try enabling the heuristic option in the conversion window
Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote