Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-17-2010, 01:33 PM   #1
marcdh
Banned
marcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Linklist to free e-literature & Any proofreaders around?

Hi there,

I - fairly recently - started a site in support of Project Gutenberg and for promotion of free e-literature in general (with a linklist of over 600 sites that are worthwhile, in many different languages): http://www.freeliterature.org.

Now, I wonder if amongst you fervent readers there might be some who would be interested in doing some proofreading of e-text for PG. I've listed a number of books available to work on in English, French, German and Dutch. Check it out? Thanks! & Enjoy.
marcdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 04:04 AM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
I wish you luck with this venture - your website seems well constructed and full of a vast array of links .... that must have taken a few weeks to develop.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2010, 10:24 PM   #3
marcdh
Banned
marcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheesemarcdh can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
I wish you luck with this venture - your website seems well constructed and full of a vast array of links .... that must have taken a few weeks to develop.
Thanks, Geoff. It has

Paul Biba at Teleread.com

Enjoy!

Last edited by marcdh; 07-21-2010 at 10:29 PM.
marcdh is offline   Reply With Quote