Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 07:44 PM   #1
sianon
Addict
sianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony 500, Bebook, Kindle, Eco reader Drs and soon the Archos 9
where can the Hanlin V3 be purchased

Can the Hanlin V3 be purchased directly from any where in Hong Kong. I am considering purchasing one as a gift for my sister, but I want to have a look at one first to make sure it is suitable and I am in Hong Kong until Saturday.

Karen
sianon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:42 PM   #2
ashkulz
Addict
ashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 1/REB 1200
You might want to call up Hanlin directly, as you're practically next door in Hong Kong. That will give you a definite answer
ashkulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2008, 06:04 AM   #3
hpkeong
Heavy eBook User
hpkeong began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V8, V3, Fujitsu Tablet PC, EEE PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by sianon View Post
Can the Hanlin V3 be purchased directly from any where in Hong Kong. I am considering purchasing one as a gift for my sister, but I want to have a look at one first to make sure it is suitable and I am in Hong Kong until Saturday.

Karen
I can assure you Hanlin V3 is worth buying. I used V8, second generation and had just reeived 50 units for sale to my friend and public. Very high quality and authentic design, and yet stable! Thanks to Visplez technology!
I am from Malaysia. Feel free to email me!
hpkeong is offline   Reply With Quote