Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 03-12-2011, 04:34 AM   #1
mihai@alaphant.nl
Edge User

Nothing happens when clicking on the "Reader" icon

Since a while ago the "Reader" icon does not do anything anymore. When tapping it it just changes the background color (to show me that it received the the tap) but nothing else happens. So I have to read the books by starting the "Library." I have installed all the updates. Please help.

Thank you very much in advance.

Old 03-12-2011, 09:07 AM   #2
borisb
Edge User

Try a shutdown (press and hold the Rotate button and select "Power Off") and then power back on. If that doesn't help, you can contact Tech Support at www.entourageedge.com/support.

Advert
Old 03-12-2011, 11:09 AM   #3
sjarrel
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihai@alaphant.nl View Post
Since a while ago the "Reader" icon does not do anything anymore. When tapping it it just changes the background color (to show me that it received the the tap) but nothing else happens. So I have to read the books by starting the "Library." I have installed all the updates. Please help.

Thank you very much in advance.
Did the suggestion borisb gave you work? Hope so. If not, maybe try to 'refresh' your icon/shortcut: tap and hold the icon and slide it to the big X untill it becomes red.
Then slide up the big X and tap and hold the reader icon there. It now appears on your homescreen. If it works now the old icon was corrupted. If it still doesn't work try borisb second suggestion: Tech. Support.
Hope this will help you.

Last edited by sjarrel; 03-13-2011 at 02:36 PM.