Notices

Old 01-15-2012, 02:43 PM   #1
Arutha
Arutha began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Smile Hi from Brasil!

Hello!

got a kindle for Christmas, loved it,
found calibre almost immediately, since I don't like to be chained to only one format, one gadget...

and then...

I discovered that calibre is really VERY god at cataloguing

This means that for the first time in life I got the courage to try to put some order to my books (in paper). Got a web cam, a nice program that transforms it in a bar code reader an I'm doing the cataloguing in the spare hours

have some hassles with covers (old books are more difficult to find), but it's working marvellously. Today I reached my 501º book!

Thank you people for calibre!
Arutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards, Arutha
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2012, 03:11 AM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:46 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hello and welcome to MobileRead.

Have fun!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 07:58 PM   #5
Arutha
Arutha began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Thank you!
Arutha is offline   Reply With Quote