Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-20-2010, 10:48 AM   #1
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
Any news on the next shipment?

I would like to find out if the next batch is still expected to go out on April 2nd. I heard once that there might be a chance of them being shipped sooner. Dulin? OnyxMike? Anyone?

My birthday is in mid April and I'm hoping I will get it by then.
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:16 PM   #2
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
I would like to find out if the next batch is still expected to go out on April 2nd. I heard once that there might be a chance of them being shipped sooner. Dulin? OnyxMike? Anyone?

My birthday is in mid April and I'm hoping I will get it by then.
I would be interested in an update too.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-21-2010, 10:29 AM   #3
Delta Tango
Groupie
Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx Boox
After I ordered my device from Dulin's Books, Mr. Dulins said:
"It looks at the moment like we will be shipping about a week or so earlier
than previously thought."
That was on Mar 16 (5 days ago).

Hope it helps.
Delta Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:18 PM   #4
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

That would mean sometime this week. Maybe. Hopefully.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #5
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Tango View Post
After I ordered my device from Dulin's Books, Mr. Dulins said:
"It looks at the moment like we will be shipping about a week or so earlier
than previously thought."
That was on Mar 16 (5 days ago).

Hope it helps.
Thanks for the info. It would be nice if that happens.
Advert
Old 03-22-2010, 04:47 PM   #6
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Yes, the last I heard the shipment will be in on the 25th. So all the orders should be shipped before April 2nd.

Ill post again when I get further confirmation
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:29 PM   #7
frozennorth
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
Yes, the last I heard the shipment will be in on the 25th. So all the orders should be shipped before April 2nd.

Sounds great.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:52 PM   #8
Seabound
Steerage Class

Quote:

Thank you!
Old 03-24-2010, 05:25 PM   #9
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:

so does this mean that those of us that STILL haven't got the charger from previous shipments will get the charger then too?
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:29 PM   #10
Seabound
Steerage Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
so does this mean that those of us that STILL haven't got the charger from previous shipments will get the charger then too?
Yay, you still don't have your charger? Tsk. I am sorry to hear that.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:56 PM   #11
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
Yay, you still don't have your charger? Tsk. I am sorry to hear that.
no, I still don't have it and I am now regretting buying from Dulin's Books - I haven't heard anything from them and when the Boox was first sent to me it was also sent postage due!! I did get refunded for that though. I guess my only recourse is to go to my credit card company and get them to get the money back for the charger.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:48 PM   #12
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
I'm sorry to hear that Purple Lady. We still dont have a good understanding of why there was extra postage due. As for the charger you should of had it already. It was coming straight from the distributor who sent it some days ago. If you still do not have it next week I will send you the one I have here from my personal Boox. I havent used except once to see how well it charged from the wall versus the PC.

My apologies.

As for the shipment. It did not arrive. The latest word is that they did not receive the stylus shipment from supplier. They may have them as early as today so its looking like next week before the shipment arrives. Thank you all for your patience.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:20 PM   #13
frozennorth
Evangelist

Quote:
As for the shipment. It did not arrive. The latest word is that they did not receive the stylus shipment from supplier. They may have them as early as today so its looking like next week before the shipment arrives. Thank you all for your patience.
Thanks for the update.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:21 PM   #14
victorlong
victorlong began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox 60
I ordered two weeks ago, I hope I will receive it soon because my birthday is coming
victorlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:55 PM   #15
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlong View Post
I ordered two weeks ago, I hope I will receive it soon because my birthday is coming
My birthday is coming too. Perhaps they will ship one to me by then.

What do you mean, did I order one?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote