Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-15-2013, 06:20 AM   #211
6od9
6od9 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'6od9 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'6od9 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'6od9 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'6od9 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'6od9 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'6od9 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'6od9 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'6od9 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'6od9 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'6od9 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCoder View Post
Try the latest test version, doc should be supported there.
where to get a test version?
6od9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:59 AM   #212
CrazyCoder
Zealot
CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (10th gen), Kobo Libra 2, Onyx Leaf2 Black
read the instructions about github repository zip download.
CrazyCoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:28 PM   #213
misojogi
Enthusiast
misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS -500, Sony PRS505, Kindle3, Kindle DXG, Prestigio
Quote:
read the instructions about github repository zip download.
can I have some link?
EDIT:
https://github.com/CrazyCoder/coolre...zipball/master

Last edited by misojogi; 01-17-2013 at 05:31 PM.
misojogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:26 PM   #214
misojogi
Enthusiast
misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

My coolReader is broken
I have done it:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=147
Quote:
Cool Reader 3 for Kindle Paperwhite and Touch.

1. Follow the instructions from Collection Manager. Ensure it works on your device.
2. Download and unpack cr3-kindle-2012-10-04.zip on Kindle. It's a base older version.
3. Download/clone GitHub repository.
4. From dist-kt folder copy all the files to Kindle (overwriting existing files).
5. Run Cool Reader from the shelf.
I dont have Kindle Touch
but I have Kindle keyboard = Kindle 3 wifi

what can i do?

I can uninstal Coolreader and install it again ....

but I need last version

==============================================
I found how resolve the problem
http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewt...=963675#963675
and then
http://kindle.copiny.com/question/details/id/66374
I downloaded http://narod.ru/disk/64944421001.bef...21229.zip.html
and then I folder(with filles) from it I copied to root Kindle (overwriting existing files)

Now i can read DOC at Kindle3
wooow !

thank You

please write it here, people need it
https://github.com/CrazyCoder/coolreader-kindle-qt

Last edited by misojogi; 01-17-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:54 PM   #215
CrazyCoder
Zealot
CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

use dist folder instead of dist-kt
Old 01-17-2013, 09:53 PM   #216
misojogi
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCoder View Post
do you thing it for Kindle3 ?

Please, I lost file cr3runner-2.7.azw2 from documents
a found something on internet, but this is only test version
I need normal version, but this is lost ..
Can you help me ?

I started CR with launchpad shift CR and then Kindle make restart itself and AZW 2 was lost

Last edited by misojogi; 01-17-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:01 PM   #217
misojogi
Enthusiast

Quote:
Please write it on your page github.com
Old 01-22-2013, 09:19 PM   #218
misojogi
Enthusiast

Hi CrazyCoder
I discovered some bugs
here you are
CR canot show Ithalic in *doc, ithalic font are converting to regular
but in RTF is OK
for example: is showed
Quote:
Zapuzuji tě, vlku v sobě. Nevystoupíš ze mne.
instead off
Quote:
Zapuzuji tě, vlku v sobě. Nevystoupíš ze mne.
at page 13 in DOC
CoolReader игнорирует курсивом в формате DOC, но только в некоторых случаях

CR canot show some pictures in DOC, but some pictures are showed
First picture isnt showed
RTF has not this problem, is OK. I can see first picture
Открытие изображения в книгу в формате DOC не появится

CR canot open some epubs, but thiese epubs I can open in FBreader
Некоторые книги в формате EPUB CoolReader я не могу открыть, но они могут открыть FBReader

Can you please solve this problems?
Thank you !

I am sorry, i am lerning english i am beginer
Ja znaju po rusky, no u mena net ruskovo kyborda(keybord), ja mogu pisat tolko latinkoj
google translator pomogajet :-)
I am using google translator, sorry for my mistakes

Last edited by misojogi; 01-22-2013 at 09:36 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:08 AM   #219
CrazyCoder
Zealot

misojogi, these are crengine issues, not Kindle frontend. I'm responsible only for the latter and cannot help you with the crengine limitations (it's being developed by another person): http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/ .
Old 01-23-2013, 10:16 AM   #220
CrazyCoder
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by misojogi View Post
Please write it on your page github.com
Instructions for the test non-touch version installation were updated on github.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:22 PM   #221
misojogi
Enthusiast

Thank You
I have writen it on sourceforge.net to.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:13 PM   #222
kensey
kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 4
Using a Kindle 4 NT, I followed the jailbreak guide here (except for the ssh part):

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kindle4NTHacking

I then followed the cr3runner guide here:
https://github.com/CrazyCoder/coolre...uide-for-k3k4n

Cool Reader is appearing as an item in my kindle menu, but when I start it I get the following error message:

"The device is not authorized as a test kindle by the developer of this item".

How can I fix this?

Last edited by kensey; 01-26-2013 at 11:19 PM.
kensey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:45 AM   #223
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kensey View Post
Using a Kindle 4 NT, I followed the jailbreak guide here (except for the ssh part):

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kindle4NTHacking

I then followed the cr3runner guide here:
https://github.com/CrazyCoder/coolre...uide-for-k3k4n

Cool Reader is appearing as an item in my kindle menu, but when I start it I get the following error message:

"The device is not authorized as a test kindle by the developer of this item".

How can I fix this?
Shared Developers Keys. Install.

Also assuming the device is registered.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:58 AM   #224
kensey
kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Shared Developers Keys. Install.

Also assuming the device is registered.
It is registered. How do I install the keys? Are you talking about this:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=152294

There seem to be various versions of how to install this floating around. I would prefer a non usb networking one. but when I copy the launchpad file into the launchpad folder i have no idea how this is now started. Shift K Shift I? When I press it on the virtual keyboard nothing happens. Does it only work with Kindle with Keyboard? Is there a way to have it be executed without a keyboard shortcut? Or any other alternatives?

Last edited by kensey; 01-27-2013 at 01:10 AM.
kensey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:16 AM   #225
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
hmm...

It's one file. I just put mine on. unsure of the full list of options
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote