Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-01-2010, 11:26 AM   #76
Insomnic
Insomnic began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Fixed an Image display issue for me.
When creating the "Pictures" directory when browsing through the images created there (usually manga converted using Mangle) the image refresh wouldn't work correctly. A section of the screen would always NOT refresh. It would also not remember view settings between readings.
After calling tech support and working through different people the honest answer I finally got was that since it wasn't an official function they wouldn't really support it but that it was reported as broken and may get fixed in an update.
Now, the images all refresh correctly so it looks like they may have at least fixed that issue. It still doesn't remember view settings (like "full screen") but at least the images are processing correctly now so that has made me a very happy camper.
Insomnic is offline   Reply With Quote