Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-30-2009, 10:36 AM   #1
bedachtm
bedachtm began at the beginning.

Device: none
Find where left off reading

In reopening a book that I am in the precess of reading (FB2 format), sometimes the book is reopened in the right place and sometimes it is not.

Am I missing something in the close-down process that will cause Calibre to update the catalog properly? or is this a known issue?
bedachtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:40 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
for non epub format books calibre stores the last read position based on the full path to the file. If that changes, the information will be lost.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert