Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-19-2013, 09:14 PM   #1
gmutter
electric
gmutter began at the beginning.

Device: Boox M92
blank search titles

I have maybe 800 books on my M92, so the search function is needed to retrieve anything. These are on an sd card. When I use the file search command, it retrieves the correct files in file explorer, but the result list is shown only as a very small icon on the left edge and the file size on the right edge. The filename is missing! I have it set to display filename and this works fine before the search, but not with results. Any advice?
gmutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:43 AM   #2
vvilmos
Connoisseur
vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.

Device: Onyx M92, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmutter View Post
I have maybe 800 books on my M92, so the search function is needed to retrieve anything. These are on an sd card. When I use the file search command, it retrieves the correct files in file explorer, but the result list is shown only as a very small icon on the left edge and the file size on the right edge. The filename is missing! I have it set to display filename and this works fine before the search, but not with results. Any advice?
Yes, it's a (known) bug. We all hope to be fixed in the next update.
Until then I generated a text file containing the books and their locations.
vvilmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2013, 05:44 AM   #3
vaa
vaa began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
File-search lists blank titles

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvilmos View Post
Yes, it's a (known) bug. We all hope to be fixed in the next update.
Given it's a known bug, shouldn't it be added to the M92 wishlist?
vaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
file explorer, m92, search