Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 09-20-2012, 10:35 PM   #31
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
I read exclusively on my phone. I love it. It's light, unobtrusive, and always with me.

I think there might be something about the bite-size morsels of text you get on each page that encourages progress. It feels so easy to advance in a book.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:19 AM   #32
AdamDevise
AdamDevise has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: sony prs-t2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
I use a five inch hybrid.
I'm using it too and I like it .
AdamDevise is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2012, 04:37 AM   #33
Ekaros
Illiterate newbie
Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Phones are handy, often carried in pocket or similiar place where they are very easy to reach just for a few minutes. I bought an smaller reader for travel, 50€ was too cheap to pass on..., but haven't used it too much...

On other hand I don't read books on my phone, but BBC news they got nice app for Android...
Ekaros is offline   Reply With Quote