Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-09-2012, 04:09 PM   #1
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
KDP slushpile analysis site?

One of the luminaries of this site once posted a website that tracked KDP books that were temporarily free, but I can't find the thread it was in. Anyone have any suggestion of sites that help you sift through the slushpile? Thanks in advance.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
KentE
...still a Zealot
KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pixi & PC
www.ereaderiq.com
Very handy, lets you sort by timeframe and limit genre to your liking. If there's a flaw, it's that some books get placed in mysteriously wrong genres at times.
They also have a service where you can identify a book, and they will email you when/if the price drops by the amount you specify. I've tried it, haven't gotten a 'hit' yet (for one of the books I really wanted, but missed, when it went on promo.)
KentE
KentE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2012, 04:40 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I use this service daily for free books. It's great! I do use the watchlist feature and it does work. I get emailed when a book drops in the price range I want. My only wish was I wish it sync with the wishlist instead of just import from Amazon. If I buy a book I have to remember to remove it from the watchlist.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:29 PM   #4
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentE View Post
www.ereaderiq.com
Very handy, lets you sort by timeframe and limit genre to your liking. If there's a flaw, it's that some books get placed in mysteriously wrong genres at times.
They also have a service where you can identify a book, and they will email you when/if the price drops by the amount you specify. I've tried it, haven't gotten a 'hit' yet (for one of the books I really wanted, but missed, when it went on promo.)
KentE
That's perfect KentE, thanks so much!
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:18 PM   #5
Sigyn
Junior Junior Member
Sigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: none
Red face warning, mushy reply

stuff like this is why i love this site - members helping each other and honest reviews.
Sigyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert