Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 04-28-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
sundar
sundar began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Issue in viewing the Fixed Layout ePub in iPad

Hi,

I have created a Fixed Layout ePub based on the below guidelines.

http://blog.threepress.org/2011/01/1...-layout-epubs/

I am having an issue on iPad to view this ePub. It is displaying only a single page content from each chapter that i have included in ePub. The other things are not getting display in iPad. I have attached this ePub also.

I am having iPad with IOS 4.3. Is there any rules to be followed other than the above guidelines to get the perfect view in iPad?

Can any one help me to solve this issue?

Thanks in Advance,
Sundar
Attached Files
File Type: epub Sample.epub (116.6 KB, 323 views)
sundar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:41 AM   #2
velkumar
velkumar began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
You have to create individual html files for each page. You should not have a single file for entire chapter....
velkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2011, 04:10 AM   #3
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
The Fixed Layout format isn't suitable for your book and I really wouldn't bother with it for anything that contains text in any quantity.

Create it as a standard ePub. What were you hoping to achieve with Fixed Layout?
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote