Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-26-2007, 10:07 AM   #1
dandan77
Enthusiast
dandan77 began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader mio180
djvu format 2 sony reader

any one know how to make such a conversation?
thanks
dandan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:25 AM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
No. I too am looking for one. Process Text Group (the ABC Amber folks) have one in the works but it is not out yet.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 01:59 PM   #3
obelix
Connoisseur
obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandan77
any one know how to make such a conversation?
thanks
JAP:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9146
obelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 03:00 PM   #4
dandan77
Enthusiast

thganks a lot my friend !!!!

Old 03-26-2007, 03:46 PM   #5
dandan77
Enthusiast

another problem

i have a lot of chees and math ebooks in pdf format i want to know if i can use this application to coverte them to lrf format and resieze the font that i can saw the clearly ???
thanks
Old 03-26-2007, 03:57 PM   #6
obelix
Connoisseur
obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandan77
i have a lot of chees and math ebooks in pdf format i want to know if i can use this application to coverte them to lrf format and resieze the font that i can saw the clearly ???
thanks
As far as I know, only simple text-and-pictures pdfs can be converted to text-based lrfs. If pdf contains some drawings/equations that use nonstandart characters with arbitrary positions, it cannot be done correctly. To my opinion the best converter is ABBYY transformer, but unfortuantly it produces messy result on complex documents.
obelix is offline   Reply With Quote