Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-04-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
toronado
Addict
toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Kindle 3 Webkit Browser

My first post here. I've watched a ton of videos demonstrating the browser but I've yet to see a single one that demonstrates how you navigate a page, i.e. move the cursor to a link and click on it. So if someone could explain how that is done (I assume with the 5-way rocker switch) I would greatly appreciate it.

And if anyone could attempt to load http://www.sigalert.com/Map.asp and report back that would be awesome. Thanks!
toronado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:53 PM   #2
matt314159
Groupie
matt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheese

Device: KSO, NookColor (CM7.1), Samsung Mesmerize
If nobody jumps on it before I get a chance later tonight, I'll try to make a video of it and put on youtube. I never thought about using it for sigalert, that's a good idea. I also wonder about the CHP incident log: http://media.chp.ca.gov/default.asp
matt314159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2010, 09:58 PM   #3
toronado
Addict
toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt314159 View Post
If nobody jumps on it before I get a chance later tonight, I'll try to make a video of it and put on youtube. I never thought about using it for sigalert, that's a good idea. I also wonder about the CHP incident log: http://media.chp.ca.gov/default.asp
Thanks.

And there's also a simplified CalTrans site that I used to use with my old WAP phone lets you enter a specific highway number and get the status of lane closures: http://www.dot.ca.gov/cgi-bin/roadscell.cgi
Old 09-06-2010, 02:08 AM   #4
toronado
Addict

Found a couple vids on YouTube that show the cursor moving and clicking on links. Not sure how drop down menus work, but what I'm seeing looks great.

Still curious to know if sigalert.com works though.