Notices

Old 12-29-2007, 12:11 PM   #1
parryl
Enthusiast
parryl began at the beginning.

Device: iliad / nokia 6600 slide
hello from singapore

Hi ,

i been reading on this forum for about a month .

i find myself going from tablet pc to reading ereaders this 2 weeks

i am stuck on getting either a dell tablet or a IBM tablet which should get me about 4 hours ++

but i am also wait the see if fujisu ereader will get on the market soon

cheers
parry
parryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 01:20 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello parry
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2007, 06:40 AM   #3
m-reader
Guru
m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-300. PRS-650, PRS-900, iPad2, Iconia A500, Irex Iliad (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by parryl View Post
Hi ,

i been reading on this forum for about a month .

i find myself going from tablet pc to reading ereaders this 2 weeks

i am stuck on getting either a dell tablet or a IBM tablet which should get me about 4 hours ++

but i am also wait the see if fujisu ereader will get on the market soon

cheers
parry
Hi Parry

The Fujitsu reader might be out in the market, but the price is a bit nuts (cca $12K). I think this is just a proof of concept product.
m-reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:16 AM   #4
parryl
Enthusiast
parryl began at the beginning.

Device: iliad / nokia 6600 slide
i may very much get iliad . will try my luck with trying to get my office to buy 2 units for testing . since my line of work requires me to have some manuals on hand at all times
parryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:19 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2008, 09:59 PM   #6
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by parryl View Post
i may very much get iliad . will try my luck with trying to get my office to buy 2 units for testing . since my line of work requires me to have some manuals on hand at all times
For manuals (PDF I assume), the iLiad is indeed the right choice.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote