Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 08-28-2009, 12:42 AM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Return Policy?

Robert,

I was curious about Astak's return policy. It mentions 14 days since the transaction as the cut off date to avoid the restocking fee. How does this apply in the case of preorders where our cards are charged weeks in advance of shipping? May I also assume that sales from the EZReader website count as purchases from Astak.com for the purposes of this policy?
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 11:06 PM   #2
SDRebel
Addict
SDRebel has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: astak pro
good Q, will get for the answer
SDRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2009, 01:50 AM   #3
SDRebel
Addict
SDRebel has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: astak pro
Robeeeeeeeeert
SDRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:35 AM   #4
RichyRich
Connoisseur
RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EZ Reader Pocket Pro
I also was wondering about this in regards to the Warranty as well. I preordered my unit on August 20, so if it goes based on time of purchase, I will essentially have lost almost 3 weeks of the 90 days of warrantied Labor before ever having received the device.
RichyRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 01:32 PM   #5
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
This is a great point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichyRich View Post
I also was wondering about this in regards to the Warranty as well. I preordered my unit on August 20, so if it goes based on time of purchase, I will essentially have lost almost 3 weeks of the 90 days of warrantied Labor before ever having received the device.

Dear Richy and Slayda and all:

I agree, you should NOT be punished for pre-ordering. Keep your shipping receipt of course... but we will honor from the date you receive the device!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2009, 03:53 PM   #6
jojo81
jojo81 began at the beginning.

Device: ezreader
i'm a bit disappointed. i emailed astak a week ago regarding their returns policy for the 5" EZreader as i live in the UK and do not want to purchase a product from abroad without knowing the returns policy. a week on. no response from them. has anyone else any idea of their policy as if i cannot find out and get no response my money will be going to a different company im afraid.

Last edited by jojo81; 09-19-2009 at 03:58 PM.
jojo81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:11 AM   #7
UchihaNaru
Connoisseur
UchihaNaru is on a distinguished road

Device: Astak Pocket Pro
14 days since the transaction??

I always thought it is 14 days since receiving the reader... I mean, postage can take up to 2 weeks (or even more..)... no?
UchihaNaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:08 AM   #8
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaNaru View Post
I always thought it is 14 days since receiving the reader...
That is what Robertb said two posts above yours.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
astak, ezreader