Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-02-2009, 10:29 PM   #1
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
Fictionwise - 2 $1 eBooks

Fictionwise has the following 2 eBooks on sale for $1 each:
Quote:
Empress [Godspeaker Trilogy Book 1] [Fantasy] by Karen Miller
http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/eBook65410.htm

Pleasure Unbound [A Demonica Novel] [Romance/Dark Fantasy] by Larissa Ione
http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/eBook71520.htm
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:19 AM   #2
dschill
Connoisseur
dschill began at the beginning.

Device: none
nice i love dollar books..
dschill is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I'm deleting my post in another thread about these two books, as I just now discovered your post.

My apologies to you.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote