Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-26-2013, 09:42 AM   #37711
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
You should feel better by now. Go fix hubby a nice breakfast while I take the win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:32 AM   #37712
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
After breakfast win .... in a no parking zone ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2013, 11:31 AM   #37713
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Home from work, locked away from the world, swilling some Imperial Stout win!
Watch out, you might start to feel a need to destroy the jedi and the Republic, and become emperor.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:44 AM   #37714
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Umbrellas come forth.

*for the win*
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Nope, no call for umbrellas around here.
Be very careful around umbrellas, an umbrella can be a very devastating weapon:

Old 10-26-2013, 12:45 PM   #37715
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
Watch out, you might start to feel a need to destroy the jedi and the Republic, and become emperor.
Why yes, , that sounds very attractive .... and possibly fun .... Empoohor ....

Summon the minions!

[want to lead the forces oh great ninja lizard?]
Advert
Old 10-26-2013, 01:03 PM   #37716
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:

Summon the minions!

Hey! No horning in on my racket, thank you very much, or no more minions! I'll roast the rest of them!

You can be a Chaotic Neutral Chickencellor though..
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:09 PM   #37717
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:

Summon the minions!

I'm sorry but I must oppose you, Empoohror. I shall stand in your way as you attempt to take over the threadiverse. I shall use my sword to protect the innocent residents of the thread so that they may live happy, free, and productive lives.

I have minions of my own, ones who shall defeat your minions! My butterscotch brownie forces shall decimate your chicken minion forces 100 times leaving only a small percentage of what they were before.

The first task my minions have accomplished is to bring me the win. I'm thankful for that and I intend to reward them with a nice meal of chicken minions.
Old 10-26-2013, 01:11 PM   #37718
poohbear_nc
Now what?

OK - that sounds like a nice responsibly evil job - as long as I keep my chicken minions. CNC Pooh - has a nice ring to it.

Hmmmm .... reading CNC job description ....
'Wreaking havoc' - check
'Instilling terror' - check
'Supporting Evil Overlord' - check
'Supply of Minions' - check

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Yep! The recipe for winning!
Old 10-26-2013, 01:12 PM   #37719
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
I'm sorry but I must oppose you, Empoohror. I shall stand in your way as you attempt to take over the threadiverse. I shall use my sword to protect the innocent residents of the thread so that they may live happy, free, and productive lives.

I have minions of my own, ones who shall defeat your minions! My butterscotch brownie forces shall decimate your chicken minion forces 100 times leaving only a small percentage of what they were before.

The first task my minions have accomplished is to bring me the win. I'm thankful for that and I intend to reward them with a nice meal of chicken minions.
Hmmm .... Oh great 5W ... I think we have our first target!
Loose the minions!
Old 10-26-2013, 01:17 PM   #37720
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
While the minions are let loose, I sneak in for the win!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:50 PM   #37721
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Minions are pumped up and set to wreck havoc on anything butterscotch. They are armed with Salted-caramel Canons, which obliterates brownies but is ok on chicken and pairs well with chocolate should 5WW care to join in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	minion_horde.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	114030  
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #37722
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Just cracked a new batch of chocolate minions out of the moulds. These ones have polished candy coating so any brownies trying to jump on will slide right off!

These minions are available to join the fray....under the right conditions!
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 02:50 PM   #37723
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Hah! The forces of Benevolent & Chaotic evil, with hordes of assorted minions, are set to seize and defend the win against all interlopers!
Old 10-26-2013, 03:37 PM   #37724
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
And so the minion wars have begun. Who will ultimately win this battle? How will this affect the other inhabitants of the thread?

Tune in next week for the continuing saga.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 04:10 PM   #37725
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
*drives past the minions to the finish line*. It won't affect us at all.

I win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!