Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-03-2011, 11:51 AM   #1
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
0.7.3 - User Categories

Hi:

Not sure if this is a problem with my pc or Calibre, so before I submit a support ticket I was wondering if anyone else was having any problems getting Calibre to show the correct contents of a user category that was created using 0.7.3? The count on the title of the category shows correctly but when I select it it brings up all the books in my library instead of only the books which should be in the category. All previous categories work but no new ones will.

EDIT: Actually this problem affects my existing user categories also, it seems to affect categories that are created using authors, series or publisher information. I did a search in the support ticket and the only thing I found close to my problem is $7093. Should I submit a ticket?

Last edited by nynaevelan; 02-03-2011 at 12:42 PM.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote