Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-29-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
Learnmegood
Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Learnmegood knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
Happil Wed (and Read) Ever After!

Hey everyone,

As some of you may know, I am getting married on July 2nd, and so I thought that while I was occupied with everything surrounding that and while gone on my honeymoon, I would have a little promotion with Learn Me Good.

In true Velveta Cheese fashion, I'm calling it "Happily Wed (and Read) Ever After."

Starting June 28th, and going through July 12th, I am lowering the Kindle price of Learn Me Good to 99 cents. I would drop the price completely to zero, but Amazon won't let me do that.

In addition, a new publishing source has allowed me to reprice the paperback edition of Learn Me Good at $11.99 (down from $16), and that is officially in effect!

So during these 2 weeks, I am asking everyone who is willing, able, or just plain bored to please see if you can do one or more of the following things (consider it a wedding gift!):

Buy a copy of Learn Me Good – print OR Kindle
Post a review on Amazon
Go down to the Tags section at Amazon and click the boxes next to Humor, Teaching, and Education
Become a fan of Learn Me Good on Facebook
Tell at least one friend about Learn Me Good

If you have done any of these things already, I thank you immensely!!

And since I'll pretty much be out of pocket for those 2 weeks, I want to thank in advance everyone who takes part in the Happily Wed (and Read) Ever After celebration!!!
Learnmegood is offline   Reply With Quote