Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 05-26-2015, 12:25 PM   #1
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
which ADE version do I need ?

I changed my laptop as the old one died so I don't have ADE anymore on my laptop. I had a lot of books to read so it's a long time that I bought a book. I've seen one that I'd like to buy but I guess it'll be DRMed. I have installed Alf apprentice tools in Calibre to remove the DRM but can I instal the last version of ADE or do I need to get an old one, and if so, which one ?
(by the way, I hope there's a way to recover my ID and password with Adobe, as I don't remerber what it was at all )
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 01:15 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I'd stick with either 1.7x or 2.0 for ADE.

As for ID & PW. The ID should be an email address and they have a forgot your password thingy here...
https://adobeid-na1.services.adobe.c...enticate=force
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2015, 03:03 AM   #3
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
Thank you very much for your help
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote