Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 06-30-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
theinfamousj
Groupie
theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (pink back)
Annotations? Moon+ Pro to Moon+

For silly reasons of my own, I wrote a long paper that I used Calibre to turn into an .epub. I then read and annotated that .epub on Moon+ Pro.

My brother has Moon+. Can I email him my .epub and the .mrexpt of the annotations and then he'll be able to open them both in his non-Pro copy? I know that non-Pro cannot export annotations ... but can it import them?

Or is there no way to share my in-text annotations? I know that I could make a separate text file of the annotations, but it wouldn't have the immediacy of being right there linked with the words and phrases as he reads the paper, himself.
theinfamousj is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annotations, moon+