Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-04-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
SDRebel
Addict
SDRebel has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: astak pro
Smile it's not here YET! edit: it's here now

I've been waiting all day for my pocket pro, it's supposed to arrive today!

Last edited by SDRebel; 09-04-2009 at 08:19 PM.
SDRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:37 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Hope you get it soon, my Opus just got here 10 minutes ago. I love new toys.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2009, 02:08 PM   #3
SDRebel
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Hope you get it soon, my Opus just got here 10 minutes ago. I love new toys.
how much? what's the accelerometer for?
edit:
oh, i found it
"With its accelerometer - screen position can switch from portrait to landscape mode automatically."

Last edited by SDRebel; 09-04-2009 at 02:22 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:02 PM   #4
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Try reading a book on a roller coaster.. flip-flip-flip-flip....
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:10 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRebel View Post
how much? what's the accelerometer for?
edit:
oh, i found it
"With its accelerometer - screen position can switch from portrait to landscape mode automatically."
It was $250.

You can also swing it around out of landscape the other way so the side page turn buttons are on the left instead of the right.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2009, 04:44 PM   #6
SDRebel
Addict

damn it, where is fedex, it's almost 4pm....
Old 09-04-2009, 05:12 PM   #7
Chiron
Fantasy & SciFi Reader
Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
If youre unlucky maybe they will deliver tomorrow.
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #8
SDRebel
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiron View Post
If youre unlucky maybe they will deliver tomorrow.
I don't think they normally deliver on Saturday unless it is overnight, the better deliver today or next time I'll be waiting for them with a shotgun....I've been waiting at home for them
Old 09-04-2009, 05:23 PM   #9
Chiron
Fantasy & SciFi Reader
Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Thumbs down

Do you have a tracking number? Did you check the site and see whats teh status of your packet? That might help

Last edited by Chiron; 09-04-2009 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Remove spam
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:56 PM   #10
SDRebel
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiron View Post
Do you have a tracking number? Did you check the site and see whats teh status of your packet? That might help
I've checked it like 20 times
Sep 4, 2009 7:57 AM
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
Old 09-04-2009, 06:12 PM   #11
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
SD, give your FedEx man a cigar when he arrives. It might move you further up the route the next time!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 06:16 PM   #12
SDRebel
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
SD, give your FedEx man a cigar when he arrives. It might move you further up the route the next time!
I'll put the cigar up his arse but taking so long and making me wait all day
Old 09-04-2009, 06:45 PM   #13
SDRebel
Addict

someone knocked on the door but it was not fedex
Old 09-04-2009, 08:18 PM   #14
SDRebel
Addict

I got it *whee*
it was funny that one fedex arrived, the guy left it in the porch (that's not the funny part) but my crystal front door's lock got stuck and I was locked inside and my poor, abandoned pocket pro was outside. I tried for 5 minutes and couldn't open it :lol:
I had to go around the house to rescue my abandoned pocket pro... not it's safely charging next to me
Old 09-04-2009, 08:23 PM   #15
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
That's great, SD!

I'm looking forward to reading about all that you have discovered playing with it over the weekend.

And let us know what books come with it!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote