Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-09-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Humble Indie Bundle: Gaming for a Cause

The new Humble Indie Bundle is out and it's pretty good. I haven't tried everything personally on the KF yet (bought it for a friend, not myself) but there are demos to make sure it's compatible.

Games Included:

Anomoly
Osmos
Edge
Toki Tori

and, if you contribute more than the average, you also get

World of Goo

World of Goo is awesome, and I'm also a fan of Osmos (at least on iOS). Anyway, that's a lot of games for around $6, and it's nice to know that the money goes to your choice of charity too, either EFF or Child's Play.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I got this on my phone. They're pretty fun overall.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert