Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-22-2009, 11:00 PM   #1
Sassyinkpen
Sassyinkpen began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color, iPod Touch
Can I add a cover in multiple metadata edit?

I searched for info on this and couldn't find anything, so I'm asking:

Is it possible to add a cover to serveral ebooks at once using the bulk editing of metadata?

I want to be able to use the same image for several differnt files/books.

I download .TXT files of blog entries, enter them into Calire in groups - and I'm able to add a tag to all those files at once, which is nice, but I'd like to be able to specify an image to use as the cover for all of those with one function.

As it stands now, it seems the only way to do it is to add the cover to each one seperately?

Thanks!
Sassyinkpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:55 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
no, you can't.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert