Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-09-2012, 05:33 AM   #1
Primal
Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic
Where's Kyobo?

Hello everyone, hopefully someone can offer a little help.
I had intended to purchase the Kyobo EReader with Mirasol early in the year before leaving on a trip, but it didn't happen. Ended up going with my good old Nook.
Now I have the opportunity to buy, place my order at ShopEReaders, and bam...order cancelled. It's been discontinued. Apparently they don't actually carry the products they offer.
Anyone know where I might be able to find one? Nothing on Ebay, BuyKorea, etc. With the number of bad reviews I figured someone would be sick of theirs by now. lol.
I'd really appreciate anyone's help.
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 02:54 PM   #2
ChromaticMind
ChromaticMind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChromaticMind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChromaticMind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChromaticMind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChromaticMind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChromaticMind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChromaticMind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChromaticMind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChromaticMind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChromaticMind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChromaticMind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kyobo ereader Mirasol
Me too!

Hey I'm looking for a Kyobo ereader (Mirasol screen). Did you ever find one?

I've looked all over the internet and no luck! I'm sure there is someone out there who wants to sell one right?

Thanks!
ChromaticMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #3
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Perhaps, EBAY will take "an Offer to Buy?"
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:58 PM   #4
Asinter
Asinter began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Kyobo Reader

It will be very difficult to find one because it has been discontinued.
You would have to purchased an used one and it isn't easy getting those either.
Realistically, you would need to find someone who speaks Korean because few of these readers appear in the used market of a e-book club in Korea.

http://cafe.naver.com/ebook.cafe?ifr...ch.boardtype=L

It is selling for somewhere around $60.
The biggest problem with the reader (Mirasol display) seems that it develops dead pixels with use.
So the panel has very short life span.
Hope this helps
Asinter is offline   Reply With Quote