Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-04-2012, 03:45 PM   #21436
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I heard that was good. What do you think?

Generic Dark Roast in my cup.
Well unlike our tea snob friends here I am not picky. so this might not mean much but I like it, its flavor is suitably subtle.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:52 PM   #21437
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I love coffee, I love tea
I love the Java Jive and it loves me
Coffee and tea and the java and me
A cup, a cup, a cup, a cup, a cup (Boy!)

I love java, sweet and hot
Whoops Mr. Moto, I'm a coffee pot
Shoot the pot and I'll pour me a shot
A cup, a cup, a cup, a cup, a cup

Oh slip me a slug from the wonderful mug
And I'll cut a rug just snug in a jug
A sliced up onion and a raw one
Draw one -
Waiter, waiter, percolator

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ey7vcMzfCE )

Good morning, all! Friday again, and I'm ready. Big mug of "Yorkshire" tea to wake me up, some granola and yogurt to power me, and I'm ready to go! Another 10K speed walk planned for today, so no camera around my neck, but I'm watching that ol' scale drop numbers daily and my endurance and stamina increase just as quickly. I never thought it would be so easy... All it takes is work.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2012, 09:52 PM   #21438
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Mocha in my cup...

Just got back from my first class of Akihito-Jutistu (Spelling???)

So mid November I will be 1st degree black in American Freestyle Karate, and hoping for "first yellow" in Akihito. This will make my 3rd marital art.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:25 AM   #21439
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Mocha in my cup...

Just got back from my first class of Akihito-Jutistu (Spelling???)

So mid November I will be 1st degree black in American Freestyle Karate, and hoping for "first yellow" in Akihito. This will make my 3rd marital art.
Omedeto gozaimasu!! Gambattemasu!

I'll raise a cup of Assam tea to that!

Stitchawl
Old 10-05-2012, 02:07 AM   #21440
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Peppermint tea, while I have a post prandial rest before a walk in the glorious spring weather.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2012, 02:34 AM   #21441
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Well unlike our tea snob friends here I am not picky. so this might not mean much but I like it, its flavor is suitably subtle.
I'm not super picky either. I just have to like it.

*chocolate is totally different. Dark Belgian chocolate... yum. *

Cinnamon Dolce Latte in my cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:33 AM   #21442
VydorScope
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post

I'll raise a cup of Assam tea to that!

Stitchawl
Thanks... I am sure... but... ummm.. what?
Old 10-05-2012, 07:13 AM   #21443
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks... I am sure... but... ummm.. what?
Omedeto gozaimasu = Congratulations! Can be used for birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, or as in this case, Shodan.
Gambattemasu = roughly translated to 'Fight on ... strive to succeed. Don't give up!' Used when someone is trying to accomplish something difficult but obtainable. As in this case, your first belt in a new style.

I'm drinking a mango lassi tonight. Extra calories, but I walked an extra five kilometers today too.

Stitchawl
Old 10-05-2012, 08:17 AM   #21444
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Phoenix Mountain Oolong. Bored while finishing up my time on this contract. I am going to have to find paper books to bring into the office, no ereades or tablets allowed. Eight more days of twiddling my thumbs. (sigh)

On the plus side, Lucas slept through the night. I really need to not go to the gym until he has had his last meal of the night. If he gets a chance for a long session on the breast and then gets his bottle, he sleeps well at night. No breast seems to lead to at least one feeding at night.

The downside is that he was still asleep when I left so I didn't get to cuddle at all and give him a kiss good bye.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:42 PM   #21445
Quake1028
Guru
Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See signature
Water.
Quake1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #21446
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Good morning, all. Another perfect day here in Paradise, though it's definitely getting a bit cooler. No rain yet, and none in the forecast. Not good for the water or fire season, but lovely for just enjoying the moment. And will be good for the drive down to Washington State to pick up my Paperwhite. But no top down. The shop that replaced the top for me said to NOT operate for 2 weeks to ensure it stretches out properly. Sigh.

Second mug of Anniversary Breakfast Blend.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:58 AM   #21447
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Coke Zero #1
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:07 AM   #21448
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Caramel milkshake. For breakfast! Someone said earlier that weigh loss can become an obsession, and I think they're right...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:56 AM   #21449
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Lemon, lime, and orange juices, over lots of ice. Goooodddd....

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Someone said earlier that weigh loss can become an obsession, and I think they're right...
But it's so much healthier than other obsessions... like stalking, or getting tattoos, or body building. And the side benefits of being more comfortable in economy class plane seats, having more room in the bathtub, slipping through locked gates without having to dig out all your keys, etc., makes it even better!

Stitchawl
Old 10-06-2012, 07:43 AM   #21450
VydorScope
Wizard

Quote:
But it's so much healthier than other obsessions... like stalking, or getting tattoos, or body building. And the side benefits of being more comfortable in economy class plane seats, having more room in the bathtub, slipping through locked gates without having to dig out all your keys, etc., makes it even better!

Stitchawl
As with nearly anything, with moderation comes great success. :P

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?