Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 07-14-2012, 11:36 AM   #1
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
Jetbook Color can now USE its wireless

Yay. Just downloaded a CK-12 PDF wirelessly using the new Internet library feature. Now to reverse engineer the catalogue format and make my Calibre library available...

The Jbc is finally starting to become the device I thought I was buying. Shame about the screen still - I was looking at it just now (for the first time in months) while downloading the firmware update, and I was thinking that the colours/contrast didn't look so bad after all. Then the sun went behind a cloud, and everything turned to grey mush again.

Andrew
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:37 PM   #2
X read X
Banned
X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook, iPhone 4, Jetbook Color.
I noticed the same, although i really hope they add more books to that database. I think I'm going to shoot them a quick email about adding new books.

It appears, as if you have a book database you can connect to it. Press the menu button when inside of internet library and you can add new library.

I think you would need to run your own server but its hard to tell.
X read X is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2012, 07:05 PM   #3
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by X read X View Post
I noticed the same, although i really hope they add more books to that database. I think I'm going to shoot them a quick email about adding new books.

It appears, as if you have a book database you can connect to it. Press the menu button when inside of internet library and you can add new library.

I think you would need to run your own server but its hard to tell.
It's nothing special, just like an RSS feed of podcasts, but it's an Atom feed with book attachments instead. I'll probably whip up some Python to create a static catalog.

Andrew
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:41 PM   #4
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
This might come in handy:
http://www.infoq.com/articles/atomserver
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/...etting+Started
http://www.giantflyingsaucer.com/blog/?p=2947

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 07-22-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote