Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-08-2009, 04:56 AM   #1
Forkosigan
Wizard
Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.

Device: Pocketbook Touch (622)
Latest firmware versions

Pocketbook 360° (German)
http://rapidshare.com/files/31628084...60_14.2_de.rar
Forkosigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:25 AM   #2
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Thank you Forkosigan.

One little correction.
I have flashed my PocketBook with your (German) version and the interface is still in perfectly usable English ;-).
It looks like the new firmware keeps your "Interface language" setting.

I would like to fill in the first feature request.
I very much like much wider choice of encodings in FBReader, yet I am missing one that is important for many, many Europeans
Windows-1250 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows-1250
Quote from the above mentioned Wikipedia article:
Windows-1250 is a code page used under Microsoft Windows to represent texts in Central European and Eastern European languages that use Latin script, such as Polish, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Slovene, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian (Latin script), Romanian and Albanian. It may also be used with the German language; German-language texts encoded with Windows-1250 and Windows-1252 are identical.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2009, 01:28 AM   #3
pakiyabhai
Zealot
pakiyabhai began at the beginning.

Device: pakiyabhai
Can I use this one on my device (English) ? If yes how ?
pakiyabhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:51 AM   #4
Forkosigan
Wizard
Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakiyabhai View Post
Yes......
Old 12-12-2009, 04:50 AM   #5
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Yes. This firmware contains all the usual languages.

here are the steps:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62973
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2009, 05:22 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Does the firmware now support ADE?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:38 AM   #7
Forkosigan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Does the firmware now support ADE?
Yes....
Old 12-12-2009, 11:45 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Excellent!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:19 AM   #9
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
You don't need to I got you the latest one on your device)
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote