Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-16-2016, 01:48 PM   #1
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Boyue T62+ - return to search results?

When I search within a book and receive a page (or pages) of results but would like to look at more than one of them... I click on one result, which takes me to the page... but then how do I get back to the search results page? Is there any way to do this? So far, I have to keep pulling up the search from the top menu and re-entering the search term(s).

When I use the back arrow in that top menu, it just takes me out of the book entirely.

On my Kindle Keyboard (K3), there is a "back" button on the keyboard which is not a back page turn button. It takes me back through whatever page I had been on previously. That is very helpful when wanting to return to my search results. It is also very useful for returning to my place in the book after clicking to read a footnote.

I really miss that "Back" button!

Is there anyway to get this same "back" function in the Boyue T62+? (Or Energy Sistem Pro / Icarus Illumina / Onyx T68 since they are so similar?)
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote