Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-29-2009, 06:30 PM   #31
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Wooooooops!! And this virus IS fast......

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
ok, so I am sharing my lame one anyway (by request). I apologize ahead of time. you wouldn't believe how long it took me to try to make the heart JUSt the heart without the white background, but I couldn't do it!~! I tried forever. Paint is not as fancy as I'd like, but I can't even use it!

Oooooo noooooooo!

I must go find the nearest de-abba-tization chamber!

Zelda, can your recommend some Tom Waits or scratch.
I'm thinking we should flood the forum with the antidote before it spreads any further.

WDE.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 08-29-2009 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Spelling
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:02 PM   #32
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Uh, guys? The virus seems to, uh, have mutated!

<------ is there any hope, doc??

Last edited by GraceKrispy; 08-29-2009 at 07:08 PM.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:14 PM   #33
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Uh, guys? The virus seems to, uh, have mutated!

<------ is there any hope, doc??
Get yourself to quarantine 'tout de suite' GraceKrispy, there's still hope.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:26 PM   #34
Xiaopanda
Addict
Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I'm afraid, like most Aussies,after the album "Arrival" there was no hope for me..

As far as viruses go though... I think the ONLY cure might be as attatched....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0004428,achy-breaky-heart.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	35138  
Xiaopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:17 PM   #35
kaan
Connoisseur
kaan will become famous soon enoughkaan will become famous soon enoughkaan will become famous soon enoughkaan will become famous soon enoughkaan will become famous soon enoughkaan will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony prs-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaopanda View Post
I'm afraid, like most Aussies,after the album "Arrival" there was no hope for me..

As far as viruses go though... I think the ONLY cure might be as attatched....
If that's the cure, I prefer being infected
kaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:24 AM   #36
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
I'm with the Buddha
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:37 PM   #37
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Hmmm. I thought I saw a mention of battacuda as a cure (or was that some other thread?? i forgit) so I thought I'd bring in Heart's Barracuda....

Last edited by badgoodDeb; 08-31-2009 at 07:42 PM. Reason: better version; same song
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:49 PM   #38
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Hmmm. I thought I saw a mention of battacuda as a cure (or was that some other thread?? i forgit) so I thought I'd bring in Heart's Barracuda....
Thanks badgoodDeb, Barracuda is close enough. Maybe it was the Vancouver connection to Heart that did it!

I'm curred. I hope.

WDE.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:54 PM   #39
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Heart themselves are(is) pretty addicting!
Old 09-01-2009, 01:23 AM   #40
kaan
Connoisseur
kaan will become famous soon enoughkaan will become famous soon enoughkaan will become famous soon enoughkaan will become famous soon enoughkaan will become famous soon enoughkaan will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony prs-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post

I love that song

Questions:
How many of the band members are female?
How many of the band members are guitarists?

I just can't tell!
kaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:20 AM   #41
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

I was told that I was singing in my sleep again last night. When I queried if it was an ABBA song, the reply was "It could have been."

Maybe I'm not quite curred yet.

WDE
Old 09-01-2009, 09:22 AM   #42
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
I was told that I was singing in my sleep again last night. When I queried if it was an ABBA song, the reply was "It could have been."

Maybe I'm not quite curred yet.

WDE
Mohahaha... I feel so evil now
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:06 PM   #43
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaan View Post
I love that song

Questions:
How many of the band members are female?
How many of the band members are guitarists?

I just can't tell!
I believe 2 are female. Nancy Wilson and Annie Wilson.
I *think* Annie is the brunette singing, and Nancy is the
blond guitarist -- black dress, with slit sleeves. I count 3
guitarists, and the drummer too, 5 people total. 3 guys,
2 girls (sisters). Part of this judgment comes from having
been there (the decade, not the concert!) and knowing
which sex wore what hairstyle.

Last edited by badgoodDeb; 09-01-2009 at 02:09 PM. Reason: oops - another vid identifies Nancy as the guitarist, and Anne as the singer
Old 09-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #44
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Heart had two members, Nancy and Annie Wilson. They had their band who played with them for concerts and albums, but they were the hired help.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #45
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

Heart's "Crazy on You" . Ahhhhh!

Tags
abba, avatar, zelda