Notices

Old 05-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #1
conicio
conicio began at the beginning.

Device: CyberBook e-Touch
Error when trying to manage device

Hi folks.
I have a best buy cyberbook e-touch.
When I connect to calibre and try to configure the device I get the following error:
calibre, version 0.9.29
ERROR: Excepción no considerada: <b>TypeError</b>:unbound method get_gui_name() must be called with WAYTEQ instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 922, in configure_connected_device
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\usbms\deviceconfig.py", line 84, in config_widget
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device_drivers\configwidget. py", line 31, in __init__
TypeError: unbound method get_gui_name() must be called with WAYTEQ instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

I'm getting crazy as I can't configure it to not use subdirectories in my device and the name of the book author and title (i.e. I want to have ALL the books in ONE directory)
Thanks in advance
conicio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:35 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
This is fixed in the next release.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #3
conicio
conicio began at the beginning.

Device: CyberBook e-Touch
Thank you

Thanks. I'll wait for it
conicio is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
device connect, error