Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-02-2013, 12:26 AM   #46
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Also Free in Australian Itunes

DRM Free -
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Formerly Five Star-published Karen Fenech's "not erotic romantic suspense": Imposter (Protector series #1)
DRM Free -
Quote:
Formerly Five Star-published Aris Whittier's supernatural romantic suspense: Secrets
DRM Infected
Quote:
Currently Hachette-published Kate Perry's contemporary: Close to You
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:12 AM   #47
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Also free from Kobo:

Imposter by Karen Fenech.

Close to You by Kate Perry.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:13 AM   #48
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I didn't have time to read all the replies, but these are the links I use to check freebies, sorry if some have already been posted. The first 3 are my favorite and 'go to daily' sites. I hope I'm not breaking any rules for posting, I have no affiliation with any of these sites, just posting the ones I use the most and trying to be helpful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
I use booksliced.com for free reads. It's fairly complete, although today I noticed that they didn't catch The Taken by Vicki Pettersson or Double Down by Katie Porter.

I am making a folder of all these links and searches.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:45 AM   #49
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Free via iTunes (may or may not be price-matched elsewhere in certain regions which are not Canada), some established author romance self-pubs:

Barbara Freethy's newly written contemporary A Secret Wish

thanks for the list. All but this one free at amazon. And, although this shows free in the iTunes website view, once at iTunes, the price increases to 99 cents, so be careful if only wanting free.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:41 AM   #50
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Several new releases or re-releases from Harlequin:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?rh=n:154606...&sort=daterank
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:49 AM   #51
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Several new releases or re-releases from Harlequin:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?rh=n:154606...&sort=daterank
Thanks koland, I see some new ones!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucien's Fall [Kindle Edition] Barbara Samuel (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Luciens-Fall-e...154606011_f_83

Quote:
A full length historical romance from six-time RITA winner Barbara Samuel.

Readers of Jo Beverly, Mary Jo Putney and Mary Balogh will love award-winning Barbara Samuel’s sensual historical romances.

Description

A SINFULLY APPEALING RAKE
Lord Lucien Escher is a renowed London rake who believes there is not a woman in the world who cannot be seduced--he is determined to prove it, come what may.

AN INTELLIGENT AND DETERMINED WOMAN
Madeline is determined to save her treasured ancestral home and has no use for love or the tricks of an unredeemable scoundrel. Against her better judgment, however, she is powerfully drawn to the elusive and dangerous Lucien, whose hard-hearted façade hides a tragedy that is slowly devouring him from within.

As Lucien and Madeline circle each other in a magnetic play of desire and denial, their passion will rise to a crescendo of longing and sacrifice that will change their fates forever.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:00 PM   #52
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Two things that caught my eye today. A book we were just talking about in February thread is on sale today .99
Colleen Hoover - Hopeless
http://www.amazon.com/Hopeless-ebook...igital-text_18

And a freebie from Sara Fawkes in the 'Anything He Wants' series. Be warned it's one of those series that releases only a few pages of the book at a time, this one is 27 pages, but it's the first time I've seen any of this series free.

http://www.amazon.com/Anything-He-Wa...ital-text_f_66
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:22 PM   #53
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Awesome guys! Thank you all!

Free @ Amazon

Lauren's Designs by Elizabeth Chater
(Contemporary Romance)
Note: I am currently reading one of her books and really enjoying it. It was a previous freebie so if you picked it up and like traditional regencies add it to your TBR list.

The Six Month Marriage by Amanda Grange
(Regency Romance)

Captain Gravenor's Airship Equinox by Heather Hiestand
(Steampunk Smugglers)
Genre: SciFi Romance
Captain Gravenor’s Airship Equinox is a 33,000-word steampunk adventure. It is the third (and final?) release in the Steampunk Smugglers series.
Note: Ellora's Cave Blush Author

Repeat Freebies:

After the Ashes by Cheryl Howe
(Historical Western)

The Phantom of Valletta by Vicki Hopkins
(Historical Romance)

Pretty Persuasion by Olivia Kingsley
(Historical Romance)

(Note: The following are books that caught my eye and I snagged. Quality may vary and they may or may not be good )

Indies For you To Try:

Through the Fire by Beth Trissel
Series: Native American Warrior Series
(Historical Romance)

Racing to Love - Carter's Treasure by Amy Gregory
(Contemporary Romance)
Note: Heroine is a woman racer!

Ninth Crossing: Discovery by Kate Gordon
(Paranormal Romance / Fantasy)

That's it for the first batch! I'm off to look for more.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:25 PM   #54
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
I was so down when the number of freebies I got in my email was cut so far down. But, after going through the thread today, I am so HAPPY!!! Thanks everyone. Thank you Blossom for being out front on this!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:58 PM   #55
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

Must Have Indie:

Noah (5th Street #1) by Elizabeth Reyes
Note: This is author has just been picked up by a Big 6 Publisher for her Moreno Brothers series)

More Indies:

Under Currents by Elaine Meece
(Romantic Suspense)

Blind Impulse by Kathryn Loch
(Historical Romance)

Bare Necessities (Brookfield) by by Lacey Wolfe
(Contemporary Romance)

RUNAWAY HEART by Claudy Conn
(Regency romance)
Note: Looks good!

The Promise of Change by Rebecca Heflin
(Contemporary Romance)
Note: Finalist, Women's Fiction Category, Florida Writers Association 2011 Royal Palm Literary Awards

Off to check Facebook!
Old 03-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #56
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

On Sale @ Amazon

$1.99
Mirror Image by Sandra Brown
Publisher: Hachette
(Romantic Thriller)
Note: I've heard much about this book. Finally it's available in ebook!
Old 03-02-2013, 04:07 PM   #57
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Oh Dear! *shakes head*

I just spent way too much! Don't tell hubby!

I discover Elizabeth Chater has Box sets of her Regency romances for $5.99 at Amazon, Nook and Smashwords. Even worse I discovered 3 of them are at Kobo and are couponable. That's 4 books a box which are $2.99 by themselves.

So what did I do? I bought Box 1,3,4 at Kobo using 30%-35% coupons and worse I bought Box 2 at Amazon for full price.

I mean 4 box sets for $5.99 that's 16 books for $24
I got it for a little less.

What a bargain! I'm in serious trouble...

Just so you can share in my misery.

#1,#3,#4 are Available at Nook, Smashwords, and yes Kobo!
#2 is only found at Amazon. I don't why...

See what freebies can do!?!

Last edited by Blossom; 03-02-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:15 PM   #58
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Poison Me [Kindle Edition] Cami Checketts (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Poison-Me-eboo...154606011_f_48

Quote:
Jake Merrill was raised by his grandmother, Ruby, and her hilarious friends. After a suspicious death at the retirement home where Ruby lives, she enlists Jake and Chanel, the beautiful activities director, to help her find the killer.
But secrets Ruby has kept for decades threaten her family and the man she’s always loved but could never have. Chanel’s unstable ex-boyfriend, a presumably dead relative, and vicious criminals add to the confusion. Time is running out as Jake, Chanel, and Ruby desperately search for clues to solve the murders and fight to save those they love.

Poison Me made me laugh out loud and thoroughly enjoy myself. I wish I had a friend like Ruby! Snappy dialogue, romance, and a strong sense of family made this book well worth reading.

Rachel Ann Nunes, bestselling author of Line of Fire and Before I Say Goodbye
Old 03-02-2013, 04:19 PM   #59
bookratt
Wizard

Not Without Juliet (Muir Witch Project) [Kindle Edition] L.L. Muir (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Without-Juliet...154606011_f_66

Quote:
She will let nothing stop her...
Juliet Bell has a hit man, the FBI, a long-lost sister, and a handful of handsome Highlanders hunting her through time. But she's not going back until she gets what's hers. And her hunters won't go back either--not without Juliet.

He's had a change of heart...
Quinn's timing stinks. He's about to die a martyr, which would have been fine with him a year before, but 15th century Scotland has revived his survival instincts and he's decided he wants to live after all. His only hope? Making one of his foes believe Quinn can control the future.

An enemy they never saw coming...
Juliet and Quinn are thrown together, whether by the hands of Fate or a pair of clever witches, and they find love lends a much nobler purpose to their impossible quests. But they'll have to maneuver around a centuries-old curse and a villain with a higher purpose of his own--or everything they want will be out of their hands forever.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:20 PM   #60
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
On Sale @ Amazon

$1.99
Mirror Image by Sandra Brown
Publisher: Hachette
(Romantic Thriller)
Note: I've heard much about this book. Finally it's available in ebook!
One of my favorites by her, but be warned the hero is very much a classic alpha a** hero of the late 80s/early 90s

Ugh! I hate the new cover.

It's also in ePub at Sony and Kobo for the $1.99 price.

Slow Heat in Heaven is also available for $4.99. That's my other favorite of her "oldies."

Last edited by library addict; 03-02-2013 at 04:25 PM.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote