Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 05-27-2008, 06:43 AM   #1
Peto
Legal Alien
Peto doesn't litterPeto doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505/T1/Kindle PW2
Blisset, Luther: Q. v1.0. May 2008

Well,

Ladies and gentlemen, here goes Luther Blisset's "Q", one of my favorite historical novels ever.

If you liked "The Physician" by Gordon, "Shogun" by Clavell, O'Brian's "Aubrey-Maturins", Jenning's "Aztec" or "the Journeyer", Cornwell's "Sharpe" series or "Pillars of Earth" by Follet, don't-miss-this-one.

Religion wars in Central Europe 1525-1550 ad.

Enjoy.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Q - Luther Blisset.lrf (1.91 MB, 502 views)
Peto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:23 AM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
What an interesting book. Thanks.

Just in case anyone's worried about the copyright of this work, I have checked the website of the authors' collective, which states:

"Since 1996, all our books have been published with the following notice: The partial or total reproduction of this book, in electronic form or otherwise, is consented to for non-commercial purposes, provided that the original copyright notice and this notice are included and the publisher and source are clearly acknowledged. If you want to know more about our position on copyright, copyleft, cc, fair use and intellectual property in general, check the OMNIA SUNT COMMUNIA section of this website."
http://www.wumingfoundation.com/ital...ownloads.shtml

There's a Wikipedia article about the 'Luther Blissett' nom de plume:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther_...om_de_plume%29
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2008, 09:39 AM   #3
Peto
Legal Alien
Peto doesn't litterPeto doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505/T1/Kindle PW2
Luther Blisset is a pseudonym for a group of people. They are totally against copyright, and therefore, although you can buy their books to support their efforts (I bought my paper copy), they are free to download.

However, this is the only one I have read so far.

That is where my bottom line comes from, which comes to say that knowledge should be shared. Yesterday, while adding that line to my profile I realized "Q" fit perfectly here. Following their philosophy I shared my bed book-chair plans and will share my writings if I ever translate them into English.

Luther Blisset is now called Wu Ming.
Peto is offline   Reply With Quote