Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-12-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
lily77
lily77 began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M90
Cannot scribble (sketch) on text

Hi,

I have a boox M90 with the latest firmware 1.5.1 (06/30/2011). On 99% of my PDF and EPUB I cannot scribble (sketch) on the text. On most of my books, when I select the "Annotation" the sketch option is not there..I only get: Add Annotate, Erase Annotate and All Annotations.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
lily77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:47 AM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
can you attach an example PDF?
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:28 PM   #3
lily77
lily77 began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M90
Hello again,

Someone from another forum just explained why I couldn't scribble on the text on some of my books...it's because I was zoomed in the page when trying to scribble, by zooming back to 100% the scribble tool is now available :-)

Thanks !
lily77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:50 PM   #4
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

i have been scribbling zoomed in. i even posted a picture of that very thing the other thread

here's the pic. its a page from the illustrated Alice in Wonderland PDF available from here on Mobile Read. look just above the King

Old 07-12-2011, 04:20 PM   #5
Shinra tensei
Connoisseur
Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.Shinra tensei can really shake a tail feather.

Device: Sony DPT-s1, Pocketbook 903, Onyx M90, iPad 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lily77 View Post
Hello again,

Someone from another forum just explained why I couldn't scribble on the text on some of my books...it's because I was zoomed in the page when trying to scribble, by zooming back to 100% the scribble tool is now available :-)

Thanks !
I get it. It's not the zoom, its the font. Actually, the scribble works only when the font's size is 100%. And this is normal, since there is no way scribble annotation can be preserved if you do a reflow.
Shinra tensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:42 PM   #6
Dulin's Books
Wizard

ah that makes sense. works in zoom and not reflow.