Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-06-2010, 12:30 PM   #1
Waba
Groupie
Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, PRS-350/950, HP Touchpad, Kindle Keyboard
PRS-505 Blue 95/100 shape open to offers.

Hi all,
Money's gotten a little tight so I'm thinking about selling my Blue PRS-505. It's a backup to my silver 505 as I'm paranoid of not being able to find one in the future.

I know the 505 price really fluctuate, so feel free to make me an offer. I don't really want to sell it but need money as all mine is locked up... So if you need one feel free to shoot me a PM offer or post here.

It can come with an m-edge executive leather cover, a Great Point reading light and a 8gb mSDHC class 6 w/ adapter if you like. Just specify in your offer.

Not enthusiastic about selling this, and want every excuse not too, so please don't take offense if I decide to hold onto it.

_________
... sold a PRS-600 to Truggy a while back if you need feedback. Or you can check my ebay 180 transactions, 5 yrs+ 100% positive.
Waba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:19 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hello. I can offer you 200+shipping, and I don't need reading light and SDHC.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2010, 08:51 PM   #3
Waba
Groupie
Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, PRS-350/950, HP Touchpad, Kindle Keyboard
That's tempting BeToPok... Did you want the M-Edge cover or just what comes in the original box?

I really hate to sell it, but I can't wait much longer for my stupid tax return.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
Hello. I can offer you 200+shipping, and I don't need reading light and SDHC.
Waba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 04:35 PM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hello
Still available? I wanted to see some photos of it. Thanks in advance.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote