Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
Deciderization
Deciderization began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Books imported as articles

Hi all!
Quick question: When I send the books from my calibre library to my Kindle Fire, many of them are imported as 'articles' rather than books. Is this a problem that can be fixed in calibre? Is it an issue of conversion?

Any help is greatly appreciated! And sorry if this question has been answered before - I'm new here!

Thanks,
Alex
Deciderization is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 04:53 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deciderization View Post
Hi all!
Quick question: When I send the books from my calibre library to my Kindle Fire, many of them are imported as 'articles' rather than books. Is this a problem that can be fixed in calibre? Is it an issue of conversion?

Any help is greatly appreciated! And sorry if this question has been answered before - I'm new here!

Thanks,
Alex
First time I have heard this one.
How are you sending (USB, Mail...)?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-23-2011, 04:55 PM   #3
Deciderization
Deciderization began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
My kindle is connected via USB. Any ideas?
Deciderization is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 06:16 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deciderization View Post
My kindle is connected via USB. Any ideas?
Might be a Fire quirk. The K4NT works fine.

Have you updated the Firmware? There was just a new release (for other issues).
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:04 PM   #5
meljustice
meljustice began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
books as docs

Hi All,
When I "send" books to my kindle fire, they are received as docs. Any ideas?

Mel
meljustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert