Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-21-2012, 10:47 AM   #1
p3aul
Captain Courageous
p3aul doesn't litterp3aul doesn't litter

Device: calibre, PRS 505
Nook Color change the view in "Library"

I have the Nook Color and I love it! This is my first experience with a touch screen device and I both love and hate it. My problem is that in the "Library" view I have about 44 icons representing the books I've got stored. My problem is my eyesight. The Icons are the "cover"s of the book and that is the only place where the title is located. Is there an option to just have the titles of the books listed that I can choose from?
Thanks,
Paul
p3aul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:38 PM   #2
Nahgem
Groupie
Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks
Yes, there is. In the top right-hand corner, there's a button with a down arrow and nine little squares in a box shape. If you tap that, you'll get a drop-down menu that lets you choose other library views. I don't have my Color with me right now to be completely certain, but I believe you get a list view, that's JUST the title, and a combined cover/list view that should show both.
Nahgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2012, 05:14 PM   #3
p3aul
Captain Courageous
p3aul doesn't litterp3aul doesn't litter

Device: calibre, PRS 505
Thanks! That worked Perfectly. Just what I wanted.
Paul
p3aul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:54 PM   #4
Nahgem
Groupie
Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks
You're welcome. Enjoy your Nook!
Nahgem is offline   Reply With Quote