Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-12-2013, 05:41 PM   #1
weatherje
weatherje began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Sync Audible Kindle with Android

Hi,

is there a possibility to sync the position in an audiobook that is on Kindle Touch and Android Audible App? Or is the only way to copy the audibook.pos file between the two devices?

Regards

weatherje
weatherje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:43 PM   #2
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
There's apparently a way - I was reading a Terry Pratchett on my kindle and listening to it on the Audible app on my android cell phone, but didn't find that it sync'd all that well, unless I was doing something wrong.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2013, 05:53 PM   #3
weatherje
weatherje began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Hmm okay. I think that it was synced via the service Whispersync, that syncs Books-Books and Books-Audiobooks, but Audiobooks-Audiobooks doesn't work with it. Tell me if I'm wrong...
weatherje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:05 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherje View Post
Hmm okay. I think that it was synced via the service Whispersync, that syncs Books-Books and Books-Audiobooks, but Audiobooks-Audiobooks doesn't work with it. Tell me if I'm wrong...
I think that only works on the app not Kindles. If you have say two Android devices you can sync back and forth on the Audible app.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote