Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-03-2012, 05:16 PM   #31
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
I would have done the label this way.

For a girl's beautiful blonde hair

1. Wait until rain storm.
2. Take off clothes.
3. Pour bottle over your head.
4. Lather thoroughly.
5. Step out into the storm.
6. Upon the lighting stroke, scream!
7. Boy friend will rush outside and pick you up.
8. Boy friend will then rush you back inside.

After a while, boy friend will dry you both off.
I will try that and let you know.
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #32
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
My predicition is that we will eventually see free ereaders if you sign a contract to buy a certain number of ebooks within a given year. I might participate if the number of books is not too high.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:41 PM   #33
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
My predicition is that we will eventually see free ereaders if you sign a contract to buy a certain number of ebooks within a given year. I might participate if the number of books is not too high.
The old book club/record club model.
I still don't understand why nobody is trying it.
(The Price Fix, maybe?)
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #34
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
The old book club/record club model.
I still don't understand why nobody is trying it.
(The Price Fix, maybe?)
You are absolutely right. Wonderful idea along with free eReaders with Prime membership.

I started off a technician and I belonged to all sorts of technical book clubs. You got some free books to start and then you got all sorts of great bargain books. From there, I got in other kinds of book clubs. That is one reason I had so many books on planks on brick columns that it all weighed so much that my commander called me in and told me that it had come from on high that the service would not move any more bricks for me.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:55 AM   #35
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
The Kindle will never truly be free til they offer it as free just for signing up for a basic Amazon account.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote